Monday, September 15, 2008

Oops, another forgotten anniversary (and it's my own)!


I began reminiscing about the launch of this blog over the weekend and after checking, realized that I had forgotten my own anniversary last month. The Comic Book Catacombs began its storied run on August 1, 2007.

I want to take this belated opportunity to thank those of you who have posted comments here or simply stopped by to check out the shenanigans from time-to-time.

I especially appreciate Karswell from 'The Horrors Of It All' and Pappy from "Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine' for sharing their bounty with me, so that I can pass it along to all of you outside the Catacombs.

I would mention all of the spiffy stuff that is coming up on this blog, but if you haven't figured it out by now, then let me burst your balloon and just state outright that I typically fly from the cuff .... so one never knows what may be highlighted from one day to the next.


So, we will just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Mr. Karswell said...

Congrats Chuck! More bounty on the way, just gotta find the time...