Friday, March 23, 2012

"Gal" Friday! Middle Excellence

So according to Hoyle, Iran might want to heavily invest in the nuclear biz in order to get the raw materials to make their own big ass bombs. So what? We've got thousands of them that would pack a much larger wallop. Get over it! Here is an interestingly anonymous photo (as in I don't know who these three lovely damsels are). The sultry lass in the center is apparently an Iranian "gal" who won a bikini contest wearing this almost non-existent scrap of cloth, which definitely qualifies her for inclusion in my nearly nude month of postings. Look at that fine form fellas. Now really, who would want to go to war with that??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could lick that right off of her!

Anonymous said...

Hazell Serrano

http://www.hazellserrano.com/bikinicontests.html

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chuck Wells said...

Okay, so a name with a face and perhaps a correction over nationality, and while I could also echo the statement up top, I've just gotta say "Stop, stealing my material!"

There's only room for one comedian here, sheesh.

joe ackerman said...

the chick on the right! my right, not hers. although the chick on her right's not too shabby. decisions, decisions. . .

Toast said...

I think the fear with Iran and nukes comes down to the fact that they may well use them on Israel who would in turn retaliate and we could end up in the final war.
Nice pic though ;D