Friday, December 4, 2009

"Gal" Friday! Danielle Gamba




In the wake of my "Week of Jungle Girls" crossover with Pappy's Golden Age Comics blog, I actually struggled with my selection for "Gal" Friday. I considered posting an art gallery of FemForce characters, anchored by their homage jungle girl, Tara (and I will get around to posting that soon), and also considered a few classic cuties who would have been appropriate (they will also show up eventually), but when I happened upon photos of the sexy lass who I did pick; well just see for yourselves if she didn't earn her space as this weeks "Gal" Friday.

Danielle Gamba is a super-hot 27 year old native of California. She has been a model, dancer and an NFL cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders. She has also embarked on a promising career as a luscious pin-up girl for Playboy, FHM, Maxim and Mystique Magazine. Danielle holds a bachelor's degree in Apparel Design from San Francisco State University.

I for one, truly appreciate this lovely brunette's apparent lack of apparel, and trust me on this, google an image search for her to view even spicier pictures than the ones that I am running today. Word to the wise, prepare to sweat.

1 comment:

Mykal Banta said...

I googled. I sweated. -- Mykal