Friday, August 27, 2010

"Gal" Friday! Miss Universe 2010





A new Miss Universe was selected this week and the 2010 crown went to Miss Mexico Jimena Navarrete. Damn, I love beauty pageants and since I've got a soft spot for lovely Latinas, this choice gets my firmest support.

Oh, yeah!

Despite the brouhaha over the topless photos that this years girls took for promotion, really only a layer of body paint (let's pause for a moment to reflect on that), the end result justifies the means (and really why quibble about a little extra skin)?

Aaah, yes!

Jimena easily earns her place in the Catacombs (and my heart) as this weeks luscious "Gal" Friday.

Viva Mexico!!

2 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

Body painted, clothed, or dressed in a Hefty bag - Ms. Navarrete deserves nothing but the "firmest support."

Chuck Wells said...

I see that you picked up on my tongue in cheek comment, Mykal.