Friday, May 20, 2011

"Gal" Friday! Bridget Moynahan


Bridget Moynahan is an American model and actress who has appeared in an eclectic range of films including The Sum of All Fears, The Recruit, I Robot, Lord of War, Prey and Battle: Los Angeles. Since I have two daughters, I was forced to sit through dozens of viewings of Coyote Ugly over the years; one of her earliest roles. She's easy on the eyes, so I didn't complain too much, and there were a few other hotties in that film as well.

Bridget is also familiar to TV viewers thanks to her roles on Sex and the City, Eli Stone and currently, Blue Bloods (opposite Tom Selleck).

Her private life may have placed her more prominently in the celebrity spotlight due to her former relationship with NFL quarterback, Tom Brady of the New England Patriots. They have a young son despite no longer being a couple. Now I ask you, other than being an arrogant prick of an athlete, why would you let a lovely "gal" like this get away?

 No, I don't get it either. I'm inducting Ms. Moynahan into the Catacombs this week so that the rest us can appreciate her for posterity.

2 comments:

borky said...

'ello, Chuck, ol' chap!

Ooh, nice selection of wench to 'chuck' in the works, but until you mentioned I, Robot I completely failed to recognise her.

She must be a good actress, though, 'cause even now I can't quite equate that overly cerebral, sexually congested, European volcano buried beneath years of icy dedication to robot research with the free and easy, warm hearted, all American gal I behold here.

Chuck Wells said...

She also played the tough chick type in 'Coyote Ugly', so I guess she's just well-rounded.

And in all the right places, if you get my meaning.