Monday, January 28, 2008

(Spoilers) The Great Controversial Shower Scene Debate


So, I heard about this controversial shower scene involving actress Charlotte Ross on NYPD Blue. Mind you, I don't watch the show, having long ago tired of the cop shows & doctor shows that dominate broadcast television. But controversy involving a sordid glimpse of the undraped female form, well that's just jim dandy with me. I'm one of those mundanes who believe that our casual acceptance of the depiction of violence in various media outlets is ridiculous compared to our puritan ideas on simple nudity. 'Tis our birthday suit after, ye dolts!


So, many fines were doled out to select stations in some markets that ran the episode. Whatever!

Charlotte Ross has gained a new fan in yours truly. I mean with all of the young hotties that I profile here in the Catacombs, it was really nice to see someone closer to my own age, who was putting all of them to shame.
Consider the image a teaser and check out the full monty on YouTube for the glorious Ms. Ross.

2 comments:

Khan said...

Damn! Yeah more nudity! If some people don't wanna look then don't! Why prevent others from watching it!

Khan said...

Damn! Yeah more nudity! If some people don't wanna look then don't! Why prevent others from watching it!