Friday, June 20, 2008

"Gal" Friday! Sienna Miller


It's not really a stretch for me to like some hot British chick, I've profiled several and there's a list a mile long that I could cull British "Gal" Friday's from.

Sienna Miller is set to play the villainous Baroness in the upcoming G.I. Joe film and that's enough to earn her a spot in the Catacombs any day, but she wasn't who I had originally planned to highlight today. Then I visited Harry Knowles "Ain't It Cool News" website (as I regularly do) and there was an article about how Ms. Miller was set to be Maid Marian in Ridley Scott's Robin Hood picture, Nottingham. This picture of Ms. Miller accompanied that article and once I saw it I was pretty much frozen in place for a moment.


It's not that it was sensual, or erotic (yes it was, on both counts). It's not that Sienna doesn't look amazing in the image (yes, she does). No! What struck me about the photo is how much she reminded me of my wife in that pose. Jump back twenty years and that photo is the spitting image of my wife's figure. Exactly the same!

Mind you, I'm not bragging or anything, but reminiscing only. The thing is, Mrs. Catacombs may have put on a very few pounds as the years have advanced, but the similarities between the two women "physically" is really somewhat remarkable. So, let's hear it for the lovely Sienna Miller, who really just got my attention and also for, the little woman of the Catacombs.

They've both got the look!

2 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

Do you have a reverse angle of this photo?

Chuck Wells said...

No, but wouldn't that be nice?

I still can't get over how much this "gal" channels my old lady. If I placed a photo of my wife over Sienna's, I almost couldn't tell them apart.

Gotta go! I need another cold shower.