Friday, November 12, 2010

"Gal" Friday! Vanessa Arias



I really wish that I could tell you more about this weeks "Gal" Friday selection. I saw photos of her recently, and since she was brunette, Latina and really smoking hot, I sought out the usual & relevant info and ultimately came up short in that department.
All that I can reveal to you is that the incredible Vanessa Arias is a Mexican actress who mostly plays in soap operas (aka telenovas). Arias had roles in “Amigas y Rivales”, “Velo de Novia”, and “Mujer, Casos de la Vida Real”. In order of translation: "Friends and Rivals", "I Watched Your Girlfriend" and "Woman: Cases From Real Life"; if my Spanish isn't too rusty.

Beyond that limited resume, and a nice slate of cheesecake photo shoots, Vanessa is a mystery to me; and one that I would welcome unraveling .... oh so slowly.

1 comment:

Chuck Wells said...

Early this morning I was trying to upload a comment on this post from Joe Bloke, and botched that effort.

I was on my blackberry, a wonderful tool to use mind you, but if one tends towards hamfistedness - like yours truly - that can often be a peril-fraught endeavor.

Here is Joe's unedited remark: "and now after seeing that first picture, I can die a happy man..."

Amen, brother!