Saturday, July 19, 2014

"Gal" Friday! Liz Katz

I know that this post is yet another in a long line of late entries, but by next Friday afternoon I will have worked nineteen out of twenty days (plus additional hours on top of that) - - - so cut me some slack!

This week's official "gal" Friday selection is one that is really long overdue. Liz Katz possesses the kind of stuff that dreams are made of!  Here is a brief description taken from her very own webpage:
"Sexy lil Actress, Model, Writer, Cosplayer & Muse. Silly, Snarky, Professional Eccentric, Part Time Flake, Social Media Powerhouse, Feisty lil’ Firecracker. Whether Hero or Villain she is still pretty super. Liz Katz comes from a state of mind. Half nerd on her father’s side and half mystical creature on her mother’s."

That about sums her up in my estimation, but further than that, she is one seriously smoking hot young lady. I've seen several of her video posts, and can attest that her speaking voice will also melt your heart too! I sampled a single photo image to whet your appetite today, but don't let that hold you back - - - go, surf. You are welcome, Grasshopper!

3 comments:

klaus said...

also she has a fantastic feet..like a dream

Andy 7 said...

Hi, Chuck. Everything okay? Long time no hear.

Chuck Wells said...

I am fine! Been meaning to get back, but have been very busy. Soon!