Friday, January 15, 2010

"Gal" Friday! Danni Wells


British glamour model Danni Wells got her start as a Page 3 girl in 2004 and has used her modeling career to garner several TV appearances. She’s become so popular in fact, Wells was recently made the official mascot for the Royal Marines Commando’s. (Photo: above/top from ign.com)

Wells has appeared on the cover and in the pages of many men’s magazines including Playboy (Spain), Maxim UK, Loaded, FHM, Max (France), Zoo Weekly and Nuts. Her television appearances have include stripping down to her undies for the British program ‘Hot Tub Ranking’. Wells has also modeled for the Insinuate Lingerie site and she has released her 2010 nude calendar, which on first appearance is just as hot as last year’s calendar. If you haven't seen her 2009 calendar, email me and I will forward a set of those images - - - for a limited time only.


Yummy is really the only way to describe her!

4 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

Chuck: I love your "Gal Friday" posts. Always a treat. I have always felt that british women may be the sexiest on earth - Ms. Wells will serve as a prime example. All the DNA certainly lined up well here. -- Mykal

Sam G said...

The only word I can say is "Wow" followed by a stream of expletives.

joe ackerman said...

jesus! I'm googling THAT, soon as I get out of here. . .

nice one!

Philip Dean Gray said...

Great choice Chuck, she is also ones of my favs !