Friday, April 24, 2009

"Gal" Friday! Jaime Koeppe



Jaime Koeppe is a 30 year old Canadian professional fitness expert, and the first winner of the WWE Diva Search in the summer of 2003. Koeppe was the Miss Bartercard Molson Indy Canada 2002, as well as a former member of the BC Felions dance team and a face of Femsport.

The WWE Diva Search competition was a live Internet contest, but there was no contract involved. However, she did receive a photo shoot in the November 2003 edition of WWE Raw Magazine as well as extra publicity, which helped jump start her modeling career.

She has supposedly retired to focus on her personal life. I doubt that she factored me into that equation, but I heartily volunteer for the assignment. Her measurements are listed as 35-24-40 and she is 5 ft 5 inches tall , with brown hair and eyes. Now that is how you spell heaven!

2 comments:

Wayne Skiver said...

How did I miss this post Friday? My oh my this girl has some very nice assets! One in particular.

grandma salad buttfeet said...

this is why drinking poopy is great for your immune system