Friday, February 12, 2010

"Gal" Friday! Jasmine Sinclair (Part II)





Jasmine Sinclair made her "Gal" Friday debut back on January 22, 2010 and I promised then that she would eventually make a return appearance in the Catacombs. As a reminder, Jasmine is a glamor and bondage model based out of Kent, England. She has been featured in such popular British publications as The Sun, News of the World, The Daily Sport, Playboy, Toni and Guy, Loaded, Nuts, Zoo, REVS and Maxpower magazines.

Rick Brown originally nominated Ms. Sinclair for inclusion here, and then he went the extra mile to contact her for me. Rick had been an ardent supporter of the young lady's for a few years. Jasmine sent along a cool half dozen pics to choose from, and let me tell you, I'm not even going to run my favorite. Cold showers won't even tamp down the heat after viewing that one.

Today, I'm running another photo of her as a blond and two of her that I came across as a brunette. It's like having your cake and eating it too, all under a sweet British accent.

Enjoy! (Plus, there's no guarantee that she won't visit the Catacombs again someday.)

4 comments:

Sam G said...

Wow! She's gorgeous as a blonde, brunette, redhead....hell even bald!
Happy B-day Chuck!

Mykal Banta said...

Chuck: As promised, here is your second Jasmine appearance! I like to see a man go completely selfish and make himself happy. I'll have to suffer along with your self indulgence. Give me a few more minutes. I'm still suffering. ;-).

PS: Did you say she has a British accent? Give me a few more minutes. -- Mykal

THE APOCOLYTE said...

Mmm-mmm good!

Rick Brown said...

Jasmine is gorgeous and very nice. I have corresponded with her for many years, and found her to be just terrific. Thanks for including her here!