Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spin Shaw in "The General's Daughter" (Quality; 1942)

Friends, I'm heading to the Lone Star state early in the a.m. to attend my son's graduation from basic training at the end of this week, making a bit of a vacation of the visit too. In my life I've been a bit of a trailblazer more often than not, as my son Ian has followed my fine example, and joined the Air Force. So, this will probably be my final post of the week. Try and hang in there while I'm absent, and trust me to make good on "gal" Friday next week. As a tease, she's going to be a top of the line "classic cutie" and since the photo in question will feature full on frontal nudity - albeit in a tasteful manner - I believe she'll be more than worth the wait. For now here is aviator Spin Shaw starring in "The General's Daughter" from Feature Comics #59 (Aug. 1942); originally published by Quality, and illustrated by Clark Williams.The Catacombs acknowledges "The Digital Comic Museum", as the source of this classic comic story. Note: The copyright for this issue, its contents and artwork belongs to the original publisher and/or creators and is reproduced here solely for entertainment purposes. Enjoy!

No comments: