Monday, September 20, 2010

Coming Next Month in the Catacombs!!



Here's a bit of a heads up for my regular customers. For October 2010, I'm going to highlight "Halloween-themes" by revisiting a few features from the same time last year. That means that during October you will be treated to weekly "Icons of Horror" posts with this years set focusing on classic horror authors instead of film actors and for the entire month of October my regular "Gal" Friday featurette will host a bevy of scream queens to thrill, chill & seduce you.

I'm currently culling some cool golden age jungle comics posts that will add to the festivities, plus some bizarre-hero stuff that will help set the appropriate mood for the annual witching season. There will be a neat series of "1980's Flashbacks" focusing on 1980's scif-fi/horror films and other groovy tricks and treats.

I don't know about you, but I for one, can't wait until the Halloween night premiere of AMC's "The Walking Dead" (see photo; left) based on Robert Kirkman's popular Image Comics series.

Plan on spending at least a bit of your haunting time in the Catacombs next month and I'll try and make it worth your trouble.

No comments: