Sunday, September 19, 2010

Two from the Gutters!!



Hello friends!

I frequently receive interesting emails, excellent freebies and curious participation offers from random folks who happen upon my meager efforts here in the Catacombs. Alas, I've never scored tawdry invitations from hot females, but I keep my fingers crossed nonetheless (bound to happen someday).

One recent link request came from Ripley, webmaster of a new "Good Girl" art-themed site called SpankingPanels.com (he says not to be put off by the name, please), but I've gotta tell you that the site lives up to its name. This group of upstanding comic book-aholics are very well educated in Golden Age material, particularly GGA of a fetishistic bent.

If you'd like to see some amazing pics, or participate in their forum hop over to the left hand side of this page and click on "Spanking Panels" in my links section.

Adam Park also contacted me a few days ago and suggested that his recent article “10 Futurama Inventions that Should be Real” would appeal to my loyal audience. Here's the link to Adam's neat article if you would like to take a quick look.

Thanks to both of these guys for sharing with the Catacombs!

1 comment:

Mykal Banta said...

Nothing solves an argument between the sexes like a good turn over the knee!