Friday, October 19, 2007

Kristen Bell joins Heroes on October 22, 2007

Okay, it's no secret that I love me some brunettes, but every now and then ya' also just gotta love a blond. This coming Monday night former Veronica Mars star Kristen Bell joins the already swollen cast of hit NBC series Heroes. Her character, Elle, is rumored to be a part of the "company" that has been bagging & tagging the emerging Heroes for study or other nefarious purposes.

Still if they've got uberhot, megababes like Ms. Bell working for them, then they can't really be all that bad ..... can they?
And before you make any snide remarks about that drool pouring off of my chin, I'd like to point out the fact that Kristen is 27 years old. That puts her well within the acceptable range for a mid-life-crisis-kinda guy like yours truly.

Can you believe that the CW network actually cancelled her cool series, and yet continues to air many episodes of bullshit wrestling? No I don't get it either!

No comments: