Friday, July 10, 2009

"Gal" Friday! Brooke Langton


Actress Brooke Langton has appeared on television in such series as Melrose Place, The Net (playing a role originated by Sandra Bullock in the film of the same name) on the USA Network, Friday Night Lights and Life. On the big screen she has been seen in several smaller, 'indie" films and the 2000 sports film, The Replacements opposite Keanu Reeves. This is one of my sons favorite films and I've had to sit through all or part of it, literally dozens of times.

So it's the latter film that has landed Brooke in the Catacombs as this weeks "Gal" Friday pick. She IS a very cute lady, and she's quite good as a cheerleader helping to keep up team operations during a strike of union players in The Replacements. I had mistakenly thought that she was probably a one-shot actress, since I hadn't really ever seen her again. I was pleased to discover that she has a respectable acting resume and that she hadn't fallen off the grid.

(Ian, my boy, this one's for you!)

No comments: