Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Life Without End" / "Convicted by a Ghost" (St. John;1953)









Come on now; say it with me.

Strange Terrors #6 (Jan.1953). Published by St. John. Artists unknown. Yadda, yadda, yadda!

Doesn't that feel better?

After today's double feature of "Life Without End" and "Convicted by a Ghost", there will only be one more story to go and that's all the "Strange Terrors" that she wrote. I will squeeze that one in sometime this weekend.

Tomorrow brings my final "Scream Queen" of the month, and all that I will say about her in advance is that while she has the fewest horror credits of any other "Gal" Friday featured this month, a single memorable role earned her both a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination. Come find out who she is on the Friday before the big AMC weekend premiere of "The Walking Dead". Oh boy! Plus, I should be able to bring you a photo report from my Halloween shenanigans visit to Carowinds Amusement Park outside of Charlotte, NC for their Halloween-themed "SCarowinds" on Saturday night. Thrills, chills, haunted houses, scare zones and roller coasters until 1:00 am.

It'll be a "real" scream!

No comments: