Friday, December 30, 2011

"Gal" Friday! Devon

I think that I'm in love!

I wanted to end this year with an anonymous "gal" Friday selection to represent the many luscious ladies (of all ages) that every horn-dog on the planet sees on television, in the movies, in print, or just strolling by on any given day somewhere in the world.  I recently spotted this awesome photo over at Model Mayhem and, well, at this moment if I had a lucky wish to make, it would be to vanish to some deserted (but tropical) island with this sultry, young brunette lady. Yeah, that's just what she needs, right? A slobbering old codger, and all the time in the world to get used to his sad cravings; just not gonna happen.

Alas, I can't actually make that fantasy a reality, and she's damned lucky that's the case. Anyway take a gander at "Devon" and with much respect to the original photographer, the Model Mayhem website, and the exquisite model herself; I hope that all of you have a very happy new years celebration this weekend. Aloha!

2 comments:

Mike D. said...

I....need an Aspirin..WHOOOOO EEEE!

Chuck Wells said...

Good luck with that! My series of cold showers haven't help at all.