Friday, May 21, 2010

"Gal" Friday! Wendy4


The weekend is knocking at the door and tomorrow I plan on attending a one day comic show in my neighborhood, which is a great way to warm up for the bigger comic book convention that hits in just two weeks (more on that later); plus, I'm finally gonna have the time to see "Iron Man II" on Sunday.

Whew! That's a good plan.

Now, lest you poor nerds suffer a moment longer, let me introduce you to this weeks "Gal" Friday selection. Wendy Combattente, aka Wendy Fiore, aka Wendy4 is a twenty-five year old model who hails from Chicago. As you can see, she is really busting out all over the place, and in more ways than one. If a picture is truly worth a thousand words, then all props are certainly due to sportsbybrooks.com for the phenomenal photo at left, and you can view even more eye-popping photos of Wendy by heading on over to sportsbybrooks.com and performing a quick search. Wendy4 (as she currently bills herself) has also recently started her own website and trust me on this, you definitely wanna pay her a visit. The rest of her magnificent figure lives up to the promise of this super-fine image (in case you were curious).

Frankly, this picture made me cry when I first saw it, and if I were forced to be totally honest - right now - I would have to admit to being a little misty as I type this missive.

There just aren't any words to describe how I feel about somebody else having this awesome young lady on their arm. Damn it!

8 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

I say put a short, blond wig on this fox and cast her as Power Girl! I did a Tex Avery, Wolf-with-eyes-bugging-out-of-his-head and long necked howl (including table slapping) when seeing this girl Friday!

Chuck Wells said...

Mykal, I just know that there is a worthy blond Power Girl out there somewhere.

For me, Wendy4 might be an even better choice for Budd Root's Cavewoman.

Postino said...

Wow, that chick's boobs are bigger than her head!

Mykal Banta said...

Chuck: I wasn't familiar with Cavewoman, so I did an image Google. You are absolutely correct. Absolutely! 100% correct! Wow, are you correct. Wendy4 as Cavewoman is a perfect fit.

Oh, and before any smartasses chime in - yes, Chuck is absolutely correct!

joe ackerman said...

HOLY #&@%!!!

The Old Warrior said...

A Web-based urban dictionary informs me of the following:

1. huummina! hummina!

Definition:

gibberish used to convey excitement or immediate sexual attraction to someone that takes your breath away. Similar to "shwing!" but more subtle.

I say: huummina! hummina!

nyrdyv said...

Can we get _her_ to be the new Wonder Woman?

Cheers!

Steven G. Willis
XOWComics.com

Wendy4 said...

I love wendy4 Combattente