Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Sea" the Ghost of Christmas!



Friends the holidays are certainly upon us and, although most of us in the USA are busily gearing up for next weeks Thanksgiving feast of plenty, it will only be a slight hop-skip-and-jump to old St. Nick's annual arrival.

Thanks to creator Jay Piscopo, Tami Kennedy and the friendly folks at Nemo Publishing, I happen to have a spare copy of The Sea Ghost #1 to give away as an early Christmas gift for one lucky recipient.

If you would like to receive this brand new all-ages, superhero one-shot adventure starring the mighty Sea Ghost, just leave a comment to this post expressing your interest and/or visit the "About Me" space underneath my photo (over on the left hand side of this page) and send me an email message. You've got until December 1st, 2010 to let me know. After that day, I will put the names of everyone who responded into the proverbial hat and make a random drawing for one lucky boy or girl to receive this nice family-friendly comic, and I will be happy to send it to you at my expense - so it's FREE no matter how you slice it.

I will announce the winner on Dec. 2, and then mail it out pronto so that you at least have one early gift to open this year, courtesy of the Catacombs. You can either include your mailing address now or wait until the selection is made to provide it.


Good luck and God bless us everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jay Piscopo is a really good comic artist with a lot of heart. I've followed his artworks for some time now.

It would be gratifying to see the kinds of comics in which he excels to find a wide audience.

cash_gorman said...

Hey, a free comic! Great! Sign me up. Love aquatic heroes.