Friday, March 18, 2011

"Gal" Friday! Elisabetta Canalis




Elisabetta Canalis is an Italian model and actress whose movie credits are fairly limited at this point. The biggest film that has featured this ultra-sultry, femme fatale is Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. She has been getting the lions share of media attention lately after becoming the main squeeze of actor George Clooney, which goes to prove that you really can be forty-nine years old and still score a smoking hot thirty-two year old lady friend. With assets!!

Unless you're me, of course. I'm the same age as Clooney, an actor that I really like, and share similar philosophical beliefs as George, yet somehow I'm missing the necessary skill set to entice lovelies of this magnitude into a relationship. Sadly unknown to Ms. Canalis (and every other goddess on the planet) is that in one significant respect, I totally eclipse even the great George Clooney.

I don't turn on a dime in relationships, there I said the dreaded word. Yes. That's right, my beauties. I don't shy away from commitment. I will devote myself entirely to you in perpetuity.

[Um. What's that George?] Seriously?

Well.... it appears that I have made a major faux pas in revealing this character trait. According to "MISTER CLOONEY", women view availability as a point of weakness. Buttering them up just doesn't cut it. [But, George, I don't possess the "bad boy" gene either.] Oh. Seriously?

Elisabetta Canalis is this weeks "Gal" Friday selection. Up yours, George!

6 comments:

Mike D. said...

Holy MOLEY!!!!

Runs.with.Ferals said...

Yikes ! She even has ANAL right there in her last name ! Thanx Chuck, I am officially going to Hell now for the wicked thoughts your post has given me ;~j

Chuck Wells said...

I feel the pain, boys!!

Unca Jeffy said...

I'd eat mashed potatoes and gravy right outen that butt crack. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

joe ackerman said...

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Chuck Wells said...

And a hearty hallelujah, too!!