Friday, August 13, 2010

"Gal" Friday! Sofia Vergara




Colombian actress and model, Sofia Vergara has been featured in the films Chasing Papi, Soul Plane, Lords of Dogtown and Four Brothers. She is currently starring in the popular ABC sit-com, Modern Family, for which she has deservedly earned Emmy and Screen Actors Guild nominations.

Sofia is long overdue for inclusion in the Catacombs, but what prompted me to highlight her this week was reading that she is a natural blond. Apparently clueless producers have often asked her to dye her lighter locks darker in order to emphasize her Latina image. Those guys really know how to focus, don't they? (Nah!)

Ms. Vergara is stunning as "either" a brunette or a blond, but I knew that you lucky devils wouldn't mind seeing proof for yourselves. Here are three luscious photos of Sofia with her natural blond look and one current brunette shot for "comparison".

Beyond that, all I can really add is that I just love her, love her, love her!

3 comments:

Mykal Banta said...

Chuck: On my Kane blog, I could have sworn you said that no body is perfect! Well, here is your exception to the rule!! ;-)

Postino said...

Wow!I love Sofia in Modern Family. Now I've seen her as a blonde I want to see her go back to that.

Sam G said...

Yes! The very definition of gorgeous.