Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nyoka in "The Cave of the Pharoah" (Fawcett;1945)







It's been a busy week!!

I've been gearing up for tomorrows Heroes Convention in Charlotte, NC and can't wait to hit the road early in the a.m. for some real fun. Between preparing & packing my own stuff, and getting my girls ready for their respective trips outta town & outta country, plus insuring that my loyal pug is cared for, I just didn't have the time to hit the post button for Tuesday's Nyoka the Jungle Girl chapter, "Nyoka in The Cave of the Pharoah!" (but since it was ready to go - here it is now).

Master Comics #57 (Jan.1945), by writer Rod Reed, artist Jack Sparling, cover artist Bud Thompson and the other fine folks at the late, lamented Fawcett Comics.

The Catacombs is grateful to Don "Zu-Gogo" Falkos for providing the scans for this story. Note: the copyright for this issue, its contents and artwork belong to the original publisher and/or creators and is reproduced here solely for entertainment purposes. [PS: Hang in there Don, that disk really is on the way!]

Enjoy!

1 comment:

nyrdyv said...

I envy your attendance in NC. Me jealous...

Cheers!

Steven G. Willis
XOWComics.com