Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heroes Convention (Day 1) ... Friday






The Heroes Convention kicked off in Charlotte, North Carolina on Friday, June 19, 2009 and for those of us who've been to more than a few of them over the last 26 years, the organizers brought back an old perk - letting the advanced ticket holders in a half hour before the general public.

Despite the rush to take in all that the event had to offer, I managed to snap a few photos as I strolled around the floor of the Charlotte Convention Center on day one.

The first shot is a generic view of the floor, followed by the DC Comics booth, the table for Amelia Rules creator Jimmy Gownley, and two of the big guests Frank Cho & Chris Claremont.

I am not the photographer that many of you are, and my focus was a bit split, so be glad that you at least get these quick glimpses into Heroes Con's inaugural day.

I will be back with a few photos for Saturday shortly.

No comments: